How to instantly get popular by busting this widely accepted myth


“Forget safety. Live where you fear to live. Destroy your reputation. Be notorious.”

Rumi

It would be just the right thing to bravely put up my writing on the blog, and let people judge.

Certainly, some folks aren’t going to find my posts useful, but for their sake I can’t hold myself back in the trenches.

It’s said that a tiny minority of likers of a product make it super popular. Therefore I need to keep this truth in mind that only a tiny minority will appreciate my posts; not everyone is going to get bewitched.

In truth, it’s not even practical.

If I’m honestly and thoroughly honing my craft of writing, it’s appreciable because I’m doing something worthwhile.

But amid this hustle and bustle of burnishing my craft, I must see to it that my passion to amass more money and power doesn’t go overboard.

The desire for money and power has to be in proper limits because it’s the pomp and glitter of this desire which blindfold people. Yes, it makes us careerists, ambitious, opportunists, status-seeking. It enslaves us, but we’re born free.

Admittedly, if my primary aim is to serve people, my contentment and success levels are going to shoot up. But if I think about amassing more power and wealth and position, then obviously my intentions, and consequently actions, will get polluted.

So, I must get my priorities straight. I must often pause and peacefully ponder what the core purpose behind my striving is because it’s going to clear away the fog from the road ahead.

This occasional pondering would be like a lamp in the middle of a house. By shedding it time and attention, I can successfully navigate my way ahead from amid the maze of worldly passions and enticements.

Well, keeping such serious talks aside for a while, I must remember to ratchet up my toil a little more. I mean that I must begin to write more seriously because I urgently have to produce at least 1 post a week on my blog.

I require curbing down my self-consciousness because it spoils the game. Even if my posts don’t make a tiny ruckus every time they’re up there, I must have the heart to swallow it.

And this doesn’t require me to get more talented; it requires me to be braver, bolder and more courageous.

I reiterate that only a handful few are going to appreciate my work and make it successful. But this doesn’t mean that I make compromises with my sweat and toil.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 astonishing tips to wake you up fresh and energetic

6 powerful writing tips to skyrocket your confidence

A truly eyewatering advice from Lord Buddha for joy