4 scathing questions that instantly would scale up your productivity


  1. Am I productive or just busy?
  2. Am I using my potential to its best?
  3. Am I using my time optimally?
  4. If I were to take an important exam at this time, would I have been working with the same energy?

Well, regarding the first question, I think that I’m not working as productively as I should be. And so far the remaining 3 questions are concerned –

I admit it with a ripple of regret that it’s a resounding no. I accept that neither I’m using my potential at its best, nor am I using my time optimally.

And oh yes, if I were to take an exam at this time, I would have been working with razor-sharp focus. Results would have sprang forth in a different style then.

The overlooked fact …

Even though we refuse to take it down our throat, the truth still is that every day, every moment of our work is an important exam for us.

You know why?

Because –

What we do at this very moment ultimately adds a brush to the final picture. The sooner we chew in this morcel, the sooner we’ll begin to work as if we would during an important exam.

Our action of this moment is a link of the chain that finally leads to success. The stronger our links are, the better our success is going to be.

Drip by drip, brick by brick, step by step.

No action of ours is trifling because it impacts the whole picture.

If a link in the chain is weak, then obviously it’s going to have an impact on the entire chain.

So is with the bricks of the building.

So is it with our present actions because consequently our success comes out from what we do now.

The takeaway?

The action we take now shapes the final outcome. The step you take now brings you a foot closer to your aim that beautifully sparkles miles and miles away on the horizon. So, it’s clearer than a crystal that our actions and steps are inseparably linked to the final goal.

And no, I’m not going to show you any scientific study to back up this point because it already is self-evident as sun on the sky.

If we accept the truth that our present action is a link in the success we so crave, we’ll begin to work with the same potential as we would during taking an important exam.

Because the unvarnished truth is that you and I have huge oceans of potential, but due mainly to our laziness, we don’t try to grab out the very best from inside us.

Fortunately, the 4 questions put up on the top of this post terribly shake me out of my laziness and defy me to take hair-raising actions.

I’m throwing those 4 scathing questions right on your face.

  1. Am I productive or just busy?
  2. Am I using my potential to its best?
  3. Am I using my time optimally?
  4. If I were to take an important exam at this time, would I have been working with the same energy?

Answer them. And go see the results creating a storm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 astonishing tips to wake you up fresh and energetic

6 powerful writing tips to skyrocket your confidence

A truly eyewatering advice from Lord Buddha for joy