Lines written before delivering my presentation


It’s a bright and fair morning, and sunshine seems to fill everything with life. I’m feeling cheerful, for today I’m going to deliver a presentation – an opportunity I was seeking since long.

It poses a risk of being ridiculed or failing. I’m rising up to this risk, and even if things don’t turn out as hoped, I’ll learn a great deal in the process.

I ought to praise myself for making this opportunity for myself. It’s by the means of these small comfort-breaching steps that I would gather more courage and take up bolder projects.

I’m surprised to note my bravery and boldness because it hadn’t been long that I used to be a nervous guy. But due to the oft-repeated wisdom that our fears are unreal, and they often make us lose the good we might win, I have become risk-loving. Charles Dickens said, “We forge the chains we wear in life.”

Still, though, there’s a lot of ground to be traversed, and I mustn’t feel overconfident. I’m trying to exert my slender powers at pruning my character, and the results that are to emerge would hopefully be heartening.

Am far from being a philosopher, however, I think that trying despite the fear of failure is the true success. Fortune favours the bold.

I’m ever the optimist but there’s a chance of my freshly-attained confidence going down and then rising back again. I think this cycle of confidence shooting up and down repeats a bunch of times in a normal man’s life. So even if tomorrow I begin to feel less confident, no worries – for I can try to start afresh.

I think it’s not optimism to believe that your confidence won’t ever ebb away, because when you fall from such a pride, it wounds you terribly – making it tougher for you to get back on the rails. Embracing uncertainty is high thinking, refute it if you wish. it keeps your learning spirit alive and you remain remote from arrogance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 astonishing tips to wake you up fresh and energetic

6 powerful writing tips to skyrocket your confidence

A truly eyewatering advice from Lord Buddha for joy