The secret to joy and amazing concentration rarely they tell you


Certainly, we’re of a hasty temperament.

And “Hastiness,” Imam Husain said, “is a kind of stupidity.”

To curb the rush of my mind, I meditate by using the free version of an app called Headspace.

When I play the body scan session of this app, I feel relaxed and well-grounded in the present.

The instructor will ask you to think about a photocopy machine. As the light whizzes back and forth through the paper in it, similarly he will ask you to imagine a light is passing through your body, scanning every part of it from head to toe.

Actually, oftentimes there’s a voice in my head which tries to race ahead of the present time.

This voice disturbs me because it doesn’t permit me to focus on my present. As a consequence I can’t enjoy and saver the bliss of the present moment.

But when I meditate, it reminds me to come in my natural unhurried speed, and unloads the burden of doing more than it’s required of me. The effect is that I get unburdened, and then I’m fairly successful in doing the work at hand with more serenity and concentration.

Multiple times I have read and heard that many successful people meditate for some time as a routine. I know, and have even felt, that it clears up the mind of surplus rush and clutter.

Being in the present, without thinking about the past or about the future, is the main goal of meditation. Because the true logic says that if we pour our complete mind at the present, we can accomplish amazing things.

Meditation boosts concentration. And if we’re successful in concentrating on one single point of high import, we obviously are going to be pleased with the results.

Alexander Graham Bell said, “Concentrate all your thoughts on the work at hand. The sun’s rays do not burn until brought to a focus.”

I think that now I’ll persist in this practice for a good period of time. And why not, I’m seeing its instant benefits.

Adopting this practice can appreciably improve your joy and concentration. Meditation is more important for you if you engage in cognitively demanding tasks, and therefore there has to be a gentle ritual to keep things cool and smooth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 astonishing tips to wake you up fresh and energetic

6 powerful writing tips to skyrocket your confidence

A truly eyewatering advice from Lord Buddha for joy